The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Journey through life


As we journey through life we have many experiences that affect us in many ways. We have happy times, sad times, good and bad times. With each experience there are lessons to be learned. Sometimes we learn the lesson immediately and sometimes it isn't until we look back on something that we see what we learned and how it affected our life. But each moment of our life defines us and molds us into who we are and affects who we will become.

In my life I have learned many things from different people, places and situations. The person I am today is because of these lessons learned. In this blog I will share some of the defining moments in my life and how they have affected me but more importantly what I have learned because of them. I know that you may experience some of the same things I have and so I hope that in some small way my stories will help you learn something of value and will help you through your journey in life.

I believe that no matter what our situation or circumstance is in life, we have someone who is walking right beside us to help us along our way. Sometimes we think that we are all alone as we struggle through our trials and hardships. Heavenly Father lets us experience everything here in life because he knows that we will grow and learn from those experiences. It is usually through the hard times that we reach for Him. We become humble and teachable and that is when the learning begins. I have had moments where I felt God near and felt his comfort. I have felt His loving hand shaping me and molding me into the person He wants me to become. If we dedicate our lives to Him and walk in His footsteps he will, "Lead us, guide us, walk beside us and help us find our way" through this life. And in the end our journey will lead us back home to live with Him again.

I hope that you enjoy reading the things that I put in this blog. And as I share with you the experiences that I have had and the lesson's I have learned I hope that you might learn something too.

Come walk with me as I reminisce about my journey through life!

3 comments:

camandholls said...

Mom I am so excited that you made this blog! This will be a lot of fun to read. You always have such great words of advice and inspirational stories to tell.

Carol said...

Thanks Hollie. It will be fun to work on.

Unknown said...

Carol this really a neat blog! Of course I have never seen a blog before but I am sure that this is the best one ever! I am still trying to learn how to find all of the things that you have written!