The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cameroon Saints Travel to Aba Nigeria Temple


This is an amazing story. And it makes me feel quite bad at the excuses I use that keep me from attending the temple regularly. . .

. . . But, then again. . . that 30 miles to the Idaho Falls Temple can be trying on a hot summer day. What about all of the stop lights and freeway traffic...and trying to find a parking place. . . It can be real trying.

Just kidding! I can only hope to be as faithful as these saints.

Read this amazing story Here

1 comment:

camandholls said...

Those people are amazing! We really are so lucky to have temples so close. Did I forward that e-mail to you? Because someone sent it to me last week and I ment to send it to you, but I couldn't remember if I did or not.