The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Great Women. . .

Who do you look up to or admire? Over the years I've known many wonderful women who have touched my life and help make me a better person. Of coarse the first women in my life were my mom and my aunts. They were instrumental in shaping me at a young age and showed me what good women are like. They helped me develop virtuous qualities and values as well as skills that I hope I'm passing on to my daughters.

Then at a young age "girl-friends" entered the picture. And over the years I've had many friends who have made such a difference in my life. We cry together, laugh together, share, support, encourage, counsel, listen, watch scarey movies, golf, shop, do lunch. . . the list goes on. What would we do with out friends?

I thank all of my friends for accepting me for who I am and loving me inspite of myself. And I thank the Lord for letting my path cross with such great women who have inspired me and lifted me and helped me be a better me.

No comments: