The dogs caught him taking a nap on our couch this morning!
Jolly old elf!
Mindy having fun with Santa!
The kids caught Momma kissing Santa Claus!
Hope your day was as fun as ours was!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
This house is actually near our house and the mother is a friend of mine. Their family does this each year to help the people in this area celebrate Christmas. Every night they have a different show with different songs and it really is amazing. Enjoy!!
Posted by Carol at 3:20 PM
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Friday, December 7, 2007
Saturday, December 1, 2007
The following are all familiar Christmas songs and carol titles which are written in a little different way.
For example, say the following very fast: CEAS HUNS GRETE HINGS
Ok so have you figured out that this is actually "Seasons Greetings?"
See how many of these songs you can figure out.
(This is a fun game to play at a Christmas party)
1. HAIRY COMIC HEIRLING
2. WELSH EP ARDS WASH TEAR LOX BUY KNIGHT
3. ALLAH WAND FORK ISTHMUS ISTHMUS TOOF RUNTEEF
4. LETTUCE NO! LETTUCE NO! LETTUCE NO!
5. GO DRESSED YUMA REGION TALL MEN
6. JOE LEE ODES AUNT NECKLACE
7. IN JAILS WE A VERDON EYE!
8. FRAWS TEA THUS GNOME ANN
9. SAND OK LAWS ESK HUMMING TOOT HAUN
10. ARK THE AIR OLE ANGELS ING
11. WEEWY SHOE AM ERIC RISS MUS
12. ICE AH MAH MEK HISSY SAND DUCK LAWS
13. SELL FOR BAY HOLES
14. THUFF ERST KNOW EL
15. SY LEN TON ITE, HOL EEN ITE
16. JOEY TOOTH EW ERLD
17. A PAWN THOUSET OP
18. DEWEY EAR WAH TIE EAR
19. DUCK TEE HOLES WITH BOWS OF FOLLY
20. OAK A MALL YEEF AYTH FALL
21. WEETH REEKINGS AFORE REINTAR
22. ROOD OFT ARE ED KNOWS RAIN TEAR