Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Here's how to make them:
Cut hotdogs in half. Then cut the lines in them to look like the knuckle lines and slice out a section for the finger nail then boil them till cooked through. Then you prop them up in a cupcake pan in ketchup and also use ketchup to glue almond slices on for finger nails. Then we sat the cupcake pan in an electric frying pan with water in it and turned it on to keep the hotdogs warm.
Then we had this little sign sitting next to them to add to the gory fun.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Easy Chicken Parmesan
1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce (about 1-1/2 cups)
1-1/2 cups KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend, divided
1/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
6-8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
6 cups hot cooked spaghetti
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Pour spaghetti sauce into 13x9-inch baking dish; set aside.
MIX 1/2 cup of the cheese and the bread crumbs in separate shallow dish. Dip chicken in butter, then in cheese mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides. Place over spaghetti sauce in baking dish.
BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Serve over spaghetti.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Friday, January 28, 2011
Someone sent this to me and I got a good laugh from it so I thought that I would share. It is amazing how many of these things I found myself nodding in agreement too.
Hope this brings you a little sunshine if you are experiencing the January doldrums like I am.
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How in the world are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5 - I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
16. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
17. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
18. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
19. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
20. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
21. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
22. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.