The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Way to go Hollie!



My daughter the runner! This is my daughter Hollie and she ran a half marathon (13 miles) in Sept which I thought was so amazing. But this past weekend she ran her first FULL marathon. . .26 miles!! It took her about 4 hours which is a great time, especially for your first race. I can't even imagine running that far or for that long. (I'm ussually breathing hard and need to sit down and have some water by the time I walk into the grocery store from the parking lot. Well. . . maybe I'm not that bad. . .but you get my point.)

I am so proud of her. Not only for staying in such good shape but for setting a hard goal and working hard to actually achieve it. What a great accomplishment. Way to go Hollie!! You are an inspiration to me!

No comments: