The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's almost done!

It's been a long time for us here in the Rexburg area, but our temple is near completion. The open house starts at the end of December (What a great Christmas gift to be able to go with friends and family through this beautiful new temple). The dedication is scheduled for the first part of Feb. We are all so excited. We are so blessed to have a temple so close.

Anyway, the other night I was in a class at BYUI in the Hinckley Building, which is just across the street from the temple, and when I came out at 9:00pm the temple was all lit up and it was absolutely breathtaking. They have had the steeple lit up ever since the Angel Moroni was placed on top, but this was the first time they had lit up the whole temple. Luckily I had my camera with me so I took a few pics.


They are going to wait for the dedication to light up the front middle section.


We are so blessed to have so many temples across the world. Hopefully we will continue to attend as often as we can to do the work that the Lord has given us the responsibility to do.

No comments: