The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Weekly Ritual!

I love my two little dogs but because they live in the house I ussually give them baths quite often. They don't really like to get baths and in fact they even understand when I say, "Time for a bath" - because they ussually run and hide. Once we get started they are well behaved except for when they shake and soak me or jump out of the sink and run through the house dripping and go hide again. This quote is more true at our house than I like to admit to - but I'd rather be wet and tasting soap than live with dirty dogs.
"Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like has never washed a dog!" -Franklin P. Jones
Heres some pictures of our weekly fun.

This is Sadie. I know she looks like a rat but she really is a dog!


Just call her "spike" !


"Get me outta here!"


Nice and clean for another week!




Meet Willy. You can tell he's not too happy!


"Hurry up or I'm gonna jump!"


Willy almost fell asleep while the warm water ran down his back.


This is his favorite part


Yeah, he knows he's handsome.


Until next week - same time ~ same place - and the ritual starts all over again!

No comments: