The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Easy Chicken Parmesan

This is one of my favorite recipes. We LOVE it!!! It is easy and yummy. I posted it before a couple of years ago but thought that I would share it again for my newer blogger friends.
Enjoy!



Easy Chicken Parmesan

1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce (about 1-1/2 cups)
1-1/2 cups KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend, divided
1/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
6-8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
6 cups hot cooked spaghetti

PREHEAT oven to 375°F.

Pour spaghetti sauce into 13x9-inch baking dish; set aside.

MIX 1/2 cup of the cheese and the bread crumbs in separate shallow dish. Dip chicken in butter, then in cheese mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides. Place over spaghetti sauce in baking dish.

BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Serve over spaghetti.

3 comments:

Miriam said...

I'm going to try it! Thanks!

Nikki said...

yum! I seem to forget about this easy meal! Thanks for the reminder, I'll add it back in to my menu ideas! I'll try your version! :)
~Nikki

Kyle and Amanda said...

Hey Carol
We are going to be in Rexburg on the 30th of April. If you are going to be around we would really like to see you! Let me know. Hope everything is going well!