The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Who is your Role Model?

Try this - it's really neat . . .

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???

(Don't look ahead at the answers)
1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then


3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get your calculator....)

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number. . .

5) Add those digits together

Now Scroll down ..............
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below :
>
> 1. Einstein
>
> 2. Oprah Winfrey
>
> 5. Bill Gates
>
> 6. Gandhi
>
> 7. Brad Pitt
>
> 8. Hitler
>
> 9. Carol Gneiting
>
> 10. Barack Obama

 
I know . . . . I just have that effect on people . . . . what can I say?

. . . . one day you too can be like me.... :0) 

Believe it!


PS.  OK!!!  Stop picking different numbers.

 I AM YOUR IDOL, I KNOW IT. . . JUST ACCEPT IT !!!!!!
. . . just kidding!

Pictures from our Christmas vacation coming soon.
Keep watching!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

I love that! It made me totally laugh! I am going to send it my family and Anthony's family! Thanks for the laugh and thanks for brings warm weather with your from Arizona!

Anonymous said...

I would think no different you are my favorite!!!!

Staci Eckles Whitney

Miriam said...

Glad you found my blog! Great way to keep in touch:)

camandholls said...

Of course you are my role model.