The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Friday, December 12, 2008

old and achy


I've had a muscle in my back that has been hurting for days.


Lifting and hauling hundreds of books while working this week at the college bookstore for "end of the semester text book buy-back" probably didn't help it any either. 
Actually I know it made it worse. (Ohhh. . . my aching back!! Sorry I did this to you. . . to me. . . to US!!)

And it's amazing how something like this can make a person become so CRANKY!! (Sorry family!)

Joe keeps looking at me saying "Are you ok?" NO. . .  I'm not ok! and why do you keep asking me that when I told you already my back hurts! ( OK. . . so I didn't really say that but I thought it?) 

So, PLEASE. . . don't ask me again. . . 
PLEASE. . . just give me a back rub!! 
Pretty Please!!! . . . don't make me beg!

. . . some chocolate & flowers would be nice to!! . . . and maybe breakfast in bed!  . . . saturday AND sunday?!?!  (thats not asking for too much - is it?)

Ok. . . I admit it!!  Let me correct my blog post title --- old, achy AND grouchy! . . . needy is a good word too!

Maybe one of these would help!! 


Well, thank goodness. . . book buy-back is over, it's the weekend, I've taken my Ibuprofin, rubbed Ben Gay on my back, and now . . .  I'm going to bed!  Wake me up on Monday!!! (maybe I'll be smiling again!!  :))

4 comments:

lindsee said...

i LOVE THAT. YOU ARE GREAT AT BLOGGING! I DONT THINK THAT MY MOM WILL EVER GET INTO IT..

Romney Family said...

Sorry about your aching back!! It is the worst when you have an achy back. My mom and dad have one of those inversion tables. they loves it especially my mom because she has always had a bad back!! HOpe you start feeling better soon!!

Jinny and Mick said...

I just got in the inversion table tonight, I admit that's the 1st time I've ever done it, but my parents swear by it! Well I feel old and achy, too, my lower back doesn't last very long without hurting!

Unknown said...

your too funny! it's true though, those books'll get to ya some day! Dental school actually for my husband, don't know where yet but will find out in the next couple of months! one semester down for you, how many more wonderful ones for you?