The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

An Attitude of Gratitude!


It's that time of year . . . .

. . . I'm feeling an Attitude of Gratitude coming on!!!!!

I know that I shouldn't wait for Thanksgiving to express my gratitude . . . .
but I am grateful that we have this holiday that reminds me to focus on what is important in my life.

I am so blessed and have so much that I am thankful for.

The gospel, my family, good friends, blogs and other forms of media to keep in touch with those I love, a roof over my head, heat to keep me warm, running water, food to keep my belly full, to be living in this beautiful country where I enjoy so many freedoms, a car that gets me to and from the places I need to go, hot chocolate, computers, good books to read, the Lord's blessings over me and my family especially my daughter that is in Russia, good music, my Ipod filled with good music, exercise equipment to use while listening to my Ipod, airplanes that can take me to see my family and bring them home to us, toliet paper :), toothpaste, clothes and shoes, laughter, snow plows . . . well you get the point!!! My list is really endless and I am forever grateful to my loving Heavenly Father who continues to love and bless me even in my weakness and failings. I see His hand in everything in my life and the best way for me to thank Him is to try each day to be a better person and try to be more like He wants me to be.
I am trying . . . .but I know that I can do better!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

What are you thankful for?

No comments: