The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

More pictures of Mr. Trent

Amys mom gave her the piano that she learned to play on. She drove it all the way to CA herself to take it to them. What a nice mom she is!!

. . . . and it looks like we have a "piano man" in the family. Or as Scott and Amy are calling him "Little Mozart!"


He is getting so big. I cant wait to see him!!! I think that they are coming to my graduation next week. In fact. . . all of my kids (except for Mindy of coarse) are coming. I'm excited to graduate but I'm way more excited to see all of my family.

But since we are talking about my graduation. . . I have one week until I am done. I cant believe that I have finally made it. Some of my professors arent going to be able to be at our graduation because they have a conference to go to, so last week we took pictures with them. This is about half of our class. The rest of them arent walking and they didnt want to be in the picture. Oh well . . . they missed out on being in a great picture. So here is a sneak preview of what I look like in my cap and gown.

These are my three favorite teachers.

Here we are ~ Class of 2010!!!

Just in case you cant find me

I'm the youngster that is 3rd from the right/middle row!!!

7 comments:

Gooch Family said...

A HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU!! That is so exciting that you did it!

Alisha said...

Way to go!! I am so excited for you! Graduating! Its so awesome! It seems like yesterday that we were sitting in Covenant Marriage together! Say hey to Brother Abel for us! He is our neighbor and just happens to be who we bought our house from! Anth works with him in the Young Mens as well! Its a small world, after all!

Romney Family said...

Congrats to you Carol!! What an accomplishment. Trent is so cute and HOw fun that all your family will get to be there for graduation!!!

Miriam said...

Amazing accomplishment! Big Hug from the Whettons in Gilbert!

Jinny and Mick said...

Congratulations!!!

lindsee said...

that is awesome, I am so proud of you. Also the baby is getting so big!

Scott and Amy said...

Yeah i am so proud of you!!! that is so amazing that you are graduating! Scott and Trent and I can't wait to come and see you!!! we will be your biggest cheer leaders!!!! We Love you and are so proud of you!!! maybe after graduation you and come home with us!!!!!