The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Grandma's Brag Blog!!

"The Grandson" is getting so big. I miss him so much but I'm so glad that Amy sends me lots of pictures of him so that I can watch him grow and change.

This picture looks like he is saying, "Hey Grandma , look how big I am!!"

Look at that face!!! Such a sweet little smile!!!

My two "Best Buddies!"
This picture was taken when he was only a month old. He has been able to hold his head up like that almost since day one. What a strong little guy!!

The Grandson and his watch-dog!!!
Grandma can't wait to see you little buddy
at Thanksgiving!!

Oh . . . and I'm excited to see your parents too!!!

1 comment:

Romney Family said...

How cute is he!!! YOu as a Grandma have a right to brag!!!