The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Grandma's baby boy!

I just can't get enough of this scrumptious little morsel!!
Isn't he yummy!!!

Being a grandma is so great!

I never imagined it would be so wonderful.

The only problem is~ I live too far away from him.


What will this grandma do?


How am I ever going to be able to leave him?

Well I can't think about that right now -

I am just loving being here and spending time with him and

watching him grow and change everyday.



Grandma's little sweetheart!!!!!

6 comments:

Panda said...

what a cutie! congrats to you all!

Romney Family said...

Carol~how exciting for you all!! He is cute!! Enjoy him!!

Alli said...

What a little stud! You are going to be the best grandma!

Miriam said...

You are so blessed! Great pics!

lindsee said...

he is sweet, congrats! Dont leave him, I hated it so bad when my mom left.

Lyd Stew said...

Oh My- what a sweet little dude! Congrats to you Grandma! Happy Day!