The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's now official!!

I would like to introduce to you to ~ my son-in-law,
Dr Cameron A. Kuehne!


Cameron graduated today from dental school and we are so proud of him and this great accomplishment. He has worked very hard for many years to get to this point in his life.

I am so happy that I could be here to share in this special day.

Hollie and Cam

This was where the graduation was held.

It was an amazing and beautiful theater.

Now they are moving to Boise and Cam will be working with his uncle who is a dentist.

We are so excited that they will be living closer to us.

This is the sign on the building where Cam will be working.

Pretty sweet, huh?

Good job Cameron!!!

3 comments:

Gooch Family said...

Very exciting!! What a day! I can't wait for that day to come for Dave. And I'm so jealous you now have a dentist in the family. You would think between Dave's(8 kids on his side) and my large family there would be a dentist somewhere in the mix so we could all get free dental, but unfortunately not. :)

Miriam said...

Congrats! Great accomplishment for your family!

Ellsworth Family said...

What a special event for your family - congratulations!