The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Look at how we've changed

Ok I stole this from my niece's blog but I just couldn't resist putting it on mine. (thanks Heather!) In my last blog I mentioned that it had been about 15 years since my family had been together. Well, this picture proves it. This picture was taken at my brothers house the last time we visited there, back in the early 90's. (In fact my other brother and his family weren't there then, so it has been even longer since we had been together with them.)

Anyway enjoy taking notice of the hairdo's, the big glasses, the 80's themed clothes and how young we all look.


The picture below is how we all look now. Take notice - Mindy, who is in the black & yellow striped shirt, is the little one on grandpa's lap in the previous picture.

Wow - what a difference 15 years makes. 
I hope it doesn't take us that long to get together again!

5 comments:

Gooch Family said...

Haha sorry about the picture of Joe! And I don't care if you use, it, I lvoe that picture, I had Ryan scan it to me. It's funny how much we've changed. Look at all my dad's hair and how dark it is :)

Romney Family said...

I love looking at old photos!! How fun! You just gotta love the 80's!!
It is amazing how much Mindy has grown since I last saw her about 8 years ago!!

The Wilkes said...

Aren't those curtains hideous?!? Oh the ugly decorating style of the early 70s!

Miriam said...

Wow, great comparison picture!

Ellsworth Family said...

What great memories you have with the "now and then" photo you have of your family! I love the picture of your father! (Sherri)