The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Friday, September 12, 2008

A prayer for Beautiful Women everywhere!


Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord
My shape to keep.
Please no wrinkles, Please no bags
And please lift my butt before it sags.

Please no age spots, please no gray
And as for my belly, please take it away.

Please keep me healthy
Please keep me young,
And thank you Dear Lord
For all that you've done.

Five tips for a woman....

1. It is important that a man helps you around the house
and has a job.

2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.

3. It is important to find a man you can count on! and doesn't
lie to you.

4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.

5. It is important that these four men don't know each other.

Have a great week all of you beautiful women out there!

4 comments:

Gooch Family said...

Hahahahaha!

Nick and Lindy Troy said...

hi carol i am hoping everything is going ok with jo. so i would love to set up amy or rhianna with a guy. where are they at and what are they up to or is there already good news about them that i dont know. anyhow i hope all is well with you. lindy troy
lindybuck24@hotmail.com

Alli said...

Haha! I love this post! I busted out laughing in the library! Thanks for making me smile!

sheena said...

so funny!!! love these photos!