The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Move your boogie body

If you are looking for a good exercise video -
here it is.

I saw this on one of my friends websites and thought it was hilarious. What is even more funny is the fact that I actually exercised to something similar to this back in the day. Oh the memories! The 80's. . . the good ole days!

What was I thinking . . . what were they thinking???
So sit back, relax and ENJOY!!

Well I don't know about you but
HOTDOG - I think I'm going to get my "Boogie Body" moving after watching this.

4 comments:

Gooch Family said...

It's amazing how my waistline is already feeling thinner after Boogie Body! Wow that was quite the workout!

camandholls said...

I can't stop laughing!!!

Romney Family said...

That it too funny!!! It reminds me of watching my mom do aerobics and jumping on the rebounder when I was little~Classic!!

hmmm said...

HA! I gotta snatch this & share if ya don't mind!

lalalalalalove it!