The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The countdown has begun!




We are so excited because next week we are going to Philadelphia to see Hollie and Cameron. It is the first time for us to go out there so we are really looking forward to seeing their house and everything. We will be there for a week.

Of course we are going to see all of the sights in Philly, NYC, Washington DC, Atlantic City, and Amish Country. We can't wait!! It is going to be so fun! And hopefully I'll have some great pics to share when I get back.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Carol! I'm so excited I found your blog- i hope you guys have an amazing time back east!-courtney

camandholls said...

YEA!!! I am so excited mom!!! We are going to have such a fun time!!!

Romney Family said...

I am so jealous~~ Have a great time with Cameron and Hollie!!