The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

No time to Blog!


My life is kinda crazy right now and I haven't had time to do any blogging. I am a junior at BYU-Idaho and I am carrying 15 credits this semester. One of my classes requires some heavy duty research and so I spend ALL of my extra time doing that. It is intense. Plus I have a stack of books that I have to read for other classes as well. I love to read but I am SLOW. So in a nut shell - I have no life right now except keeping my nose stuck in a book!

And to top it off, I'm trying to plan a reception for Scott and Amy's wedding in March. SO needless to say - my blog is being put on the back burner for awhile. But keep checking back and I'll try to blog once in awhile. I do take time to stalk the rest of you and your blogs though so I can keep up on your comings and goings. And I may even leave a comment or two.

3 comments:

Romney Family said...

Good luck with all the school work and the reception. That is so awesome that you are going to school!

camandholls said...

WOW!!! Mom that's a lot of books!!!
You sure are keeping yourself busy with school and wedding plans.

Have fun, you'll do great, just like you always do!!!

Alisha said...

Hey Carol!

That is a lot of books! Good luck with the wedding and all the studying! My semester is going lots better then I thought it was going to be! And the best part is I graduate on the 11th of April! Who couldn't be happy with that!