The Gneiting's Corner
Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hitting the books!


Well my 5 1/2 month break is over and I'm back in school. I went back to college 3 yrs ago. I am in my junior year and I am majoring in Sociology with a minor in Marriage and Family Studies. This semester I am taking 12 credits. My classes are: Social Psychology; Religions Effects on Society; Anthropology and Covenant Marriage. It is great - I love it! But it is very time consuming. So I may not be posting as often, but keep checking back because I love having this blog and I will try to post something as often as I can.

1 comment:

camandholls said...

Mom your awesome! I can't believe you are already in your junior year!! Before you know it you'll be graduating. We will have to take a big trip to celebrate yours and Cams graduation.